All of us need to eat but not all of us can cook. The Tailgate Gourmet, LLC can help. Our cooking classes will help you develop your skill and confidence in the kitchen. From beginner to advanced, we have got the right class for you. Each class is taught in the comfort of your own kitchen using your own equipment and utensils. Do you already consider yourself an accomplished cook? Then perhaps you would like to expand your horizons and explore other cuisines. We can plan a custom class for you.
Why should you call The Tailgate Gourmet for a cooking class? Consider the benefits.
- Personal – our classes are small with no more than 4 students per class
- Convenient – our classes are scheduled around your busy schedule
- Hands on – at the end of each session you will have food to serve your family or friends
- Affordable – prices begin at $150 for a 2 ½ hour class
- Beginner – we look at the basics of a well equipped and stocked kitchen: knives, pots and pans, spices, must have pantry items; we also will work on basic knife skills.
- Intermediate – this class will delve into recipe research, reading labels, planning a meal, building a shopping list; an outing to your local market is not out of the question.
- Advanced – we will examine soups, sauces, and desserts; we will also put it all together and plan a menu for an event.
For 1 or 2 persons each class is $150 plus groceries
For 3 or 4 persons each class is $250 plus groceries
Save $100 and schedule all three classes
Custom DesignedClasses designed for what you want to learn whether it be a particular technique or a cuisine.
For 1 or 2 persons each class is $200 plus groceries
For 3 or 4 persons each class is $300 plus groceries