Here is a sampling of some menus that could be prepared for a standard service. These entrees and side dishes are only a very small sample of the recipes available to The Tailgate Gourmet.
Every menu will be customized for you. The Tailgate Gourmet strives to not repeat menu selections over a six month period unless you request it.
Sample Menu One
- Lemon-Thyme Chicken - Chicken breasts in a sweet-tart Thyme Marinade served with Bulgur with Mushrooms.
- Black Bean, Vegetable, and Rice Casserole - Spicy beef, bean, rice, and vegetable casserole served with Jalapeno Cornbread, a tradional cornbread with corn, jalapenos and cheddar cheese.
- Grilled Pepper Steak - Grilled flank steak in a delicious peppery herb and dijon marinade accompanied with Baby Peas and Carrots with Butter and Cheesy Potatoes.
- Classic Meatloaf - Moist, individual meatloaves with mushroom and onions seasoned with Italian herbs served with Honey Dijon Carrots and Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
- Couscous with Sausage Sauce - Couscous served with a rich tomato and Italian sausage sauce.
Sample Menu Two
- Baked Sea Scallops with Feta Cheese - Sea scallops baked in a fresh white wine tomato herb sauce topped with feta cheese.
- Baked Chicken with Tomatoes, Olives, and Mushrooms - Greek seasoned chicken baked with italian tomatoes, black olives, and sauteed mushrooms accompanied by Orzo with Chervil.
- Orange-Cumin Beef Stew - Beef stew flavored with fresh orange juice and cumin served with Persian Vegetables and Cumin-scented Rice.
- Stuffed Mexican Shell - Large pasta shells stuffed with a spicy southwestern beef mixture topped with cheddar and jack cheeses served with Mexican Rice.
- Hoppin' John - Spicy black-eyed peas with smoked ham and tomatoes.
Sample Holiday Menu
- Turkey Breast With Herb Stuffing and Vanilla Sweet Potatoes
- Braised Celeriac
- Marinated Asparagus Bundles
- Green Onion Drop Biscuits
- Pecan-Crusted Sweet Potato Pie